With the current situation surrounding COVID-19, I wanted to reach out to you to reassure you we are taking the right steps to ensure the safety of our customers and the safety of our employees. We are continuing to monitor the situation and following the advice from the government and key public health officials. You can trust us to ensure yours and our employees’ safety is our main priority.
Customer and Employee Safety
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. All of our employees are following the strict hygiene instructions issued by the government and the NHS in order to minimise the risk of spreading the virus. Our employees have been issued with additional precautions within our regular working environment to help with this.
TruGreen Professional Lawncare UK are currently still able to carry out lawn treatments, making sure we are social distancing, with no face-to-face contact with our customers to ensure we are doing our part in minimising the risk of spreading the virus.
Due to social distancing being put into place by the government, our lawn technicians will be taking the following steps to ensure your safety as well as their own:
- Rather than knocking on your door to let you know we’ve arrived, we’ll complete the treatments without our usual meet and greet and phone you instead
- Instead of a visit note being left, we’ll confirm we have visited and send quote details via email or text
- We won’t be taking cash as payment and kindly ask that you pay online
- Please stay inside whilst we do our treatments. This isn’t us being rude, but we need to maintain social distancing
- Whilst we love the tea and biscuits you usually offer, we will sadly decline them for now
What are we doing? We are taking extra hygiene precautions which will include:
- Wearing additional PPE equipment such as disposable gloves which will be changed between every job
- Washing hands more regularly where possible
- Wiping down any surfaces we have touched such as gate handles and taps
If you are self-isolating or showing any symptoms of being unwell, please make us aware. It has never been more important for us to work together to keep our distance. We’re working hard to protect you and our colleagues – please help us to do so by following the guidelines in place.
As we are continuing to operate at this time, we will continue to keep up with any new guidance from the NHS and government.
We would like to reassure you at this time that we can continue to provide you with your lawn care services while taking every precaution to minimise the risk of spread.
Take care and stay safe,
TruGreen Professional Lawncare UK