Helping to keep you safe.
TruGreen would like to reassure all of our valued customers that we are doing everything we possibly can to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers during this difficult period, as well as continuing to provide your lawns with the high quality, personal and professional lawn care service we are so well known for.
Due to the isolated nature of our work, we are still able to carry out our services without having contact with customers.
Please rest assured that we are following strict hygiene measures and ensuring social distancing at all times.
Please read the following information and follow the guidance when we are visiting you.
It has never been more important for us to work together to keep our distance.
Due to the social distancing guidance, we’ve had to change how we operate slightly:
- Rather than knocking on your door to let you know we’ve arrived, we’ll complete the treatments without our usual meet and greet and phone you instead
- Instead of a visit note being left, we’ll confirm we have visited and send quote details via email or text
- We would prefer not to take cash as payment, and kindly ask that you pay on line
- Please stay inside whilst we do our treatments. This isn’t us being rude, but we need to maintain social distancing
- Whilst we love the tea and biscuits you usually offer, we will sadly decline them for now
What are we doing? We are taking extra hygiene precautions which will include:
- Wearing additional PPE equipment such as disposable gloves which will be changed
between every job
- Washing hands more regularly where possible
- Wiping down any surfaces we have touched such as gate handles and taps
If you are self-isolating or showing any symptoms of being unwell, please make us
It has never been more important for us to work together to keep our distance. We’re working hard to protect you and our colleagues – please help us to do so by
following the guidelines in place.